Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Shattered Glass: Movie Review


Fabrication. Why does it have to be fabricated? Honestly, I was disappointed to Mr. Glass. First of all, as a journalist you know the rules, and you know the consequences of your actions. It's not taking the risk its making a choice. He made his choice. He deserves to be punished. Actually his still lucky because he didn't get into jail instead he just lost his job. But as a journalist, loosing your job is like loosing half or maybe the whole of your life. As for Mr. Glass I'm not sure. He made the public or the people believe in his made up stories which is just a product of his genius imagination. He made people believe to lies. I don't know why he did it, I don't understand why he did it.

Personally, I look- up to the journalists. So I was surprised to know that there is a journalist who can do such thing. But truth is truth and you have to accept it because acceptance is the key to be truly free. Actually, for me his a genius, imagine a journalist who can make stories with made up characters, places. He truly have so much faith in himself, not knowing that its gonna be the end of his journey as a journalist. He just ruined everything. It's like he killed himself. But on the other side, i was kindda pity on him. He is broken. He is more like dead. But he admit it. He wrote a book, entitled " The Fabulist", it's a story, a true story about his mistaken life or journey as journalist. As a student, I can say that he is truly a Shattered Glass, damaged and the pieces are missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment